1. No quotation or estimate given by us (the Company) gives rise to
a binding contract unless an order is placed by you (the Customer)
and accepted by us. Quotations or estimates are valid for 30 days.
2. The price of the goods is our quoted price, or if not quoted,
on our current price list. Prices do not include insurance. Delivery charges are dependant on order value and service
3. Delivery shall be made as agreed between us. We do not accept
responsibility for delay in delivery and time shall not be of the
essence, but we will use our best endeavours to comply with any
4. The goods will remain our property until all monies owing to
been paid in full. The risk in the goods shall pass to you on despatch
from our premises.
5. You will have deemed to have accepted the goods unless written
notice of rejection is received by us within 7 days of delivery.
Shortages or non-delivery of goods must be notified to us within
of the due delivery date.
6. You will fully indemnify us against any loss (or injury, including
to persons or damage caused by goods or their use, except death
injury caused by our negligence and you fully indemnify us for any
damage or expense which we incur or sustain as a result of any third
party claim arising from the goods and you will promptly provide
us with details of such incidence.
7. We will not be responsible for any loss of business or profit
or for any
consequential loss howsoever arising including delay in or failure
to deliver the goods.
8. If any provision of this contract is deemed by the parties to
be illegal or
unenforceable under any applicable law of, if any court or tribunal
competent jurisdiction in a final decision so determines this contract
shall continue in force without such provision with effect from
the date of such decision or such date as the parties agree.
9. These conditions are governed by English law and the parties
to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Court, however proceedings
may be brought in the courts of other jurisdictions for the purposes
of enforcement of a judgement or order of an English Court.